Provide your customers the future of mobile insurance claims
Technology is all around us, in our homes, our offices, our vehicles and in our pockets. We are all just a click away from a vast array of services and information. It has become a business necessity to adapt to this technology and offer easier and quicker ways to perform tasks at the very moment they are needed. Insurance claims are no exception.
The core reasons insurance brokers should embrace mobile technology
- To offer services through the mobile channel
- To broaden their customer base with clients who demand self-service options
- To boost satisfaction among carriers and policyholders with modern customer service tools
For most brokers, providing an insurance claims app on their own would be a prohibitively costly endeavor.
The advantages of DriveEaze™
DriveEaze makes it affordable for brokers to offer a full functioning insurance claims app for a small monthly fee. We maintain, update and help you market the app. We will also provide brokerages with digital marketing materials like leaflets, web content, how to videos and more. We are also committed to customer service. For any issue or question you may have, we are just a phone call away.
DriveEaze will be there
- Ongoing Development
Continuous investing in DriveEaze is our main strategy for growth. Through on-going development we will keep the app modern and fresh while providing greater tools and better usability into the future.
Broker Administrative Back-end
Easy App Set Up
The online broker administrative section is simple to use allowing brokers to do the following;
- Set up broker information including name, address, contact number, email, website and access code
- Set up chosen users with the ability to access the broker administration area
- Set up your Brokerage branding including logo, background image, colour overlay, and opacity.
- Set up the clickable advertising banner. Either use it for your own massaging or sell it to a local business. Clicking the ad takes the user to the web address you specify.
- Claims page with search function
All claims are sent to the email you specify above. They are however available in your administration claims area as well for ease of search.